We invite you to join the CRJC!
CRJC Membership Benefits
The CRJC is committed to:
- Connecting members with the latest Restorative Justice information and with each other.
- Being a voice for RJ in Canada
- Ensuring that the opinions of its membership guide its work.
- Adding your voice to a developing National Restorative Justice organization.
- Staying updated on CRJC events, activities and reports.
- Special discounts for CRJC events and activities where there is a fee involved.
- Recognition as a member on the CRJC website.
- Upon request have a link to your website on the CRJC’s website.
- Eligible to request the CRJC promote your RJ Conferences & Events on the CRJC website.
- Eligible to receive information about funding opportunities of which the CRJC becomes aware.
- Receive information about the latest RJ research.
- May run for or nominate representatives for the CRJC Board of Directors.
- Opportunity to vote and network at the CRJC AGM.
Restorative Justice is everyone’s business.
With your help we can continue to strengthen our collective voice for Restorative Justice in Canada.
Your voice is critical.
Back to top
You can choose the category that best represents you:
- Individual Member:
RJ practitioners, academics, students, advocates, and members of the public who want to become involved. This form of membership will be eligible for election to the Board of Directors as well as vote at the AGM.
- Organizational Member:
Any agency, network or association that delivers RJ services, is involved in teaching RJ, or directly supports RJ in other ways, as well as any organization interested in becoming involved in and/or informed about the work of the CRJC. This form of membership will allow for three individual memberships with corresponding benefits and one member of the organization to be eligible for election to the Board of Directors as well as one vote at the AGM.
- Government Member:
Any government department, agency or crown corporation wishing to support RJ. This class of membership will not be eligible for election to the Board of Directors nor have a vote at the AGM.
Back to top
CRJC membership will continue to be free.
A generous donation from the John Howard Society of Saskatchewan has enabled the current working Board of Directors to incorporate the CRJC as a non-profit organization, create by-laws and rework its website to better connect with the membership.
The CRJC needs to continue to grow and improve and although presently there will be no membership fee we gladly accept donations however modest to help us with ongoing costs for the website.
It is the hope of the CRJC that members will join us on our journey to fulfill our vision of every Canadian having the option of accessing RJ services and our mission of promoting and supporting the providers of those services.
Back to top